Finished first treatment

TBone

I just finished my first radiation treatment and wondered what I will do with that mask.Mine looks like Jason.I may have to get some neices and nephews and my kids to elaborate on the artwork.The treatment was fast and easy.In and out in15 minutes.Do they always run that far after they push the zap button,though.I think the 3 techs in my room went to Alabama to eat afte they hit that button.I could hear them a running but could't see to where :lol:

T-Bone,

I believe that when they leave to push that button, they watch you from a window somewhere as a psychological study of just how long a person can stay perfectly still before their nose starts to itch...or they sneeze...or they appear panicked. Not sure if the brain radiation involves being lifted on that thin table as an offering to the gods...kinda like being left on a surfboard and realizing there is no wave beneath ya...

There are many suggestions on what to do with the mask after treatment, BobMC should have a pretty good idea of what will or won't work...

Artwork by young'uns is a good idea - or use it to mold paper maiche Grampa pinatas for parties!

Continued good health wishes for you,

Becky

Hey Tbone;

Great to have ya onboard, :) might wanna check my post on the mask, it's on the late stage forum, the girls got some great ideas!! :shock::shock: ;

yer, one up on me!, I get my brain wacked first time tomorrow morning, just can't wait.

my best to you, God bless and be well

Bobmc- NSCLC- stageIIB- left pneumonectomy- 5/2/01

MRI's taken 12/18/03 - 2 brain mets found- named em Frick & Frack

PET taken 1/5 - hot spot in mediastinum May be cancer??

"Absolutely insist on enjoying life today!"

Hey there TBone.

Like Paddy said, you've got the attitude and humour part down pat, and it sounds like you have a good medical team working for you. Now all I need from you is for you to post a photo of yourself, because with a username like TBone, I now have an image of you in my mind. I love it! Take care,

David P.

Welcome Tbone,

Medium well please. My favorite kind of steak. All kidding aside, glad you found this site. Sorry we all have to meet this way. You will find there are so many caring and knowledgable people here. Please visit often and keep us up to date on how you are doing. Will add you and your family to my prayers...

God Bless and take care...

Karen