Is it Nap Time Yet?????

MO_Sugar

Has anyone else had this happen? I am sitting at my desk working away and all of the sudden it is like someone flipped a switch and I can hardly keep my eyes open! Happens every day about 1pm and I have tried to track what I have done prior to that but each day has been different. Guess my internal clock thinks 1pm is nap time, lol. Now if I could just get my boss to agree?? Hmmm, wonder if I could skip lunch for a nap??

God Bless,

MO

Shoog,

I think 1:00P is a WONDERFUL time for a nap - that's about when MY nap clock clicks on... Guess it's time to move sous of de border so afternoon siestas are the norm...

Like that new Alan Jackson/Jimmy Buffet song "It's Five O'Clock Somewhere", I'm SURE it's naptime SOMEWHERE and that we should all celebrate the time!

ZzzzZZZZzzzzzz

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ... Huh? Whassat? Oh, nap time ... ok ... ZZZZZZZZZZZ. :)

Actualy it DOES happen to me. Usually later in the day (around 3 or 4pm). Doesn't seem to be hooked to the amount of sleep I got the night before or what I ate during the day or anything. The one thing nice about NOT working is I don't have to fight my way through it. Get sleepy? Go to sleep. Simple. :)

Dean

I'm all for naps! Lucie is more "napful" since her diagnosis and treatments. However, I am not the cancer patient and I like to nap, too. I know being the caregiver has worn me out, so that partly explains it, but it is probably also my age. Heck, I don't care why, I just enjoy taking a nap! And, we have a Beagle who loves to curl up with us! Here's to naptime! I suddently feel my eyelids drooping! ZZZZZZ! Don