Hello Old Friends - It's Been Too Long!

SBeth

Hello All. Wow, so many of your profile pictures have changed, yet some stay the same and are a comfort to see! It has truly been too long. I have tried to check in once in a while, but sadly, it had become difficult and reminded me too much of a painful time in my life. So much has happened in the last six years, yes it is coming up on six years ago that I lost my Bill. December 9, 2005. Oh how I thought the world stopped turning, but it did not. Here I am six years later, re-married and a grandmother to the most beautiful little boy, Brandon. I miss so many of you and wonder how you are....PatKid, GinnyD, Jamie, Randy, Becky, Val, Ann...so many of you. I keep current on the ups & downs with Katie via FaceBook and hence some posts from many of you cross my path. I think of all of you so very often and always keep you all in my prayers. Much love to all of you, especially those that might actually remember me! :) Obviously, I have to show off my baby, here is Brandon on Halloween, and a picture of my new husband, Sean, and myself taken this summer.

post-5207-141270979365_thumb.jpg

post-5207-141270979366_thumb.jpg

Hi Beth,

Its a pleasure to meet you,I am a comparative newbie so I missed your posts first time round.Sorry to read about the loss of your husband,but wonderful to read how you have managed so well in picking up the pieces.Congratulations on getting married,hope you have long, happy and loving lives together.

I am still here ~ and it is a comfort to see you too!!! I am so happy your life is back together. I will never forget that Christmas shopping trip when Bill bought you the necklace, if I recall correctly. Poignant. Congrats on all that is good. You are still as beautiful as i recall from when we met at Katie's.

Kasey

Hi Beth,

I remember you! I'm so happy to see a photo of you and your husband and that beautiful grandchild! Sometimes it's hard to believe how fast time passes by, and while we always remember, we do need to carry on and live our lives. I am thrilled that you've found some happiness. Please stay in touch-you are missed here!

Cindy

Hi Beth,

So good you popped in. I do that myself from time to time. Grandson is beautiful. Have great holidays. Its been 8 yrs clean for me, I need to put up new picture. So glad to see you re-married. Life happens as your making plans.

Mare

Hi Beth,

I was not around when you were posting, but do know many of the folks you referred to! Our life journey can take us down so many paths, some extremely painful, and then joy. I'm so happy to read that you found new love. And the grandchild is beautiful. So are you!

MI Judy

What a lovely surprise, it's so good to see you again and you look even more beautiful than I remember.

Your grandson is so cute, I too have new grandsons, one is only 5 days old and his brother is 2 1/2, fun aren't they. I'm Glad you stopped by, we "oldies" have a history all our own.

Take care

Geri