The Real New Friday's Air.

eric byrne

Good Afternoon Everyone,

Looked out the window this morning,everything covered in snow.I decided still to attend my yoga class since the snow was only a couple of inches deep,only four of our class turned up,but we still had an enjoyable session.Wednesday’s yoga classes Christmas Lunch was really good,about twenty people showed up,I opted for the traditional fare,Scotch Broth,Turkey with all the trimmings followed by, no prizes for guessing,Christmas pud and brandy sauce the food was lovely,following the meal we retired to the bar lounge,and shared some drinks and conversation,I had one peroni since I was driving,not that it bothered me,I can still have a great time without alcohol.Later some of the ladies started a sing song,which of course I joined in with,unfortunately drinking seemed to diminish the memory for words of the songs for some of the ladies,so I kinda took over,you cannot keep a good man down.Time to home eventually,think I have made quite a few new friends.

I am getting lazy,I have yet to put up the Christmas decorations,was going to do this today,but I have come home to find Sally the worse for wear again,and I have lost interest.We are having Jennifer and Chris over for boxing day,I don’t think Jennifer would be best pleased if the house has’nt been fully decked out,ok decorations up tomorrow.

I really don’t have much else to share with you,Sunday at ABC,then up to Dot’s for an afternoon of family fun,Jaqueline and her two kids,Jack and Emma will be there,we usually end up playing cards.

Time to go,wishing everyone a super weekend,Bye.

Well, I'll join in since this is a REAL Friday's Air. I don't know what is going on but the past couple of days it's been difficult to know what is real and what is a bot or spammer.

Eric, a hug to you. I understand your apathy about the holiday given Sally's issues. It must be very difficult. I hope tomorrow you will be infused with the "reason for the season" and decorate away. I don't think you are lazy.

We went to the Christmas pops symphony last night and had a grand time! My favorite part is at the end when they have a big sing-a-long. They put the words on the screen, and we all sing Christmas carols together. After that they end the show with the Halleiula with a huge choir and the symphony! It's awesome and is a tear jerker for sure. What a lovely night. We went to dinner first at an amazing restaurant. I had a lovely lamb chop covered in an amazing gravy and mushrooms, and R had this rabbit stew that was incredible. We have not eaten rabbit since we were children, so we were curious. It was delicious.

I've been hobbling around since the "big clean" on Wednesday. The foot is swollen and mad. This afternoon, the "big clean" is happening again upstairs! I do my Spring Cleaning just before Christmas every year before my family comes to spend the day.

We will have about 24 people over! Now that nephews and nieces are having babies, our family is getting large again. I love that.

Well, I've missed you all in the past couple of days. I hope everyone is doing well.

Judy in MI

Good morning, Judy and Eric. I was going to post yesterday but was having one heck of a time with the site, so I just decided to wait until today to post.

I made it through yesterday, flying by the seat of my pants. I tried to stay busy and keep the date completely out of my head!!! Now that yesterday's passed, I'm hoping I can get a little "ho-ho" spirit going on in my heart. Having this terrible cold is really hampering all of the work and chores that I have to get done. It's terribly slow here at work, as it usually is at this time of year, and I am thinking of all the things I could be getting done if I were just at home.

Eric...you get your decorating started and I'll use Judy as motivation to start the house cleaning that I've been putting off...deal???

Tomorrow should be a really nice family day. We're all going to see a live performance of The Nutcracker and then having a nice family dinner out. No cooking involved.

Hope everyone has a great weekend. It's supposed to hit the high 70's here today but a cold front is coming with some cooler temperatures for next week....YIPPEE!!!

Ann

Afternoon All! Don't know what all this bots and spammers is all about. Will go check when I leave here and see if they are gone. All day at chemo yesterday so didn't make it on myself.

I really don’t have much else to share with you
Really Eric, you have more activity than anyone I know. I'm really jealous that Judy and Ann are attending Christmas performances. I'm stuck with getting Christmas all done before I leave tomorrow for Orlando. Visit with the kids in PSL then Ovieda, scans and results Mon and Tue, back to PSL to pick up Dominick. Should be back here the 22. Whew. Guess my claim to fame this year will be having all the cleaning (not me lol), decorating and wrapping gifts done by the 16th of Dec! Good job Judy, that's me congratulating myself.

Have to go now. Still have to go get my shot at the hospital at 3. The wait usually drags a two-minute shot into an hour. I'll have to be pretty ready for the party at 6pm. I'm not sure I took my steriod this morning. After a very bad night's sleep, I'm slipping fast. Have a great day everyone.

Judy in KW

Noon and still in my pj's. Fighting off a cold, maybe. Tried to read in bed but little cat snuggled up under my chin and was tickling me with her whiskers.

Good job, Judy in KW.

We have one string of lights draped over the front window curtain rod. They've been there for years. I think that's all the decorating. M has two family gifts left to buy. I don't indulge, except to try and help with his. So I think I am done as well.

4 parties in the next two weeks. That's a lot for me.