Wednesday's Air

jaminkw

Morning All! The days are flying by since I started sleeping in til 8 this week. Don't know what that's all about; I go to bed 9-10. I'm just going with it.

Muriel, thanks for pointing me to the aio computers. I've seen them in ads but had forgotten. Probably because I wish I'd gotten one before I bought this dell studio two years ago. It will have to be my desktop with a docking station and large monitor that I already have. I can't justify buying two computers and I really need a lighter laptop. Carrying this mega around (bought it to hook up to the RV tv that never happened because of compatibility problems). Do I understand these don't even have a tower. Sweet!

My AIO is set up, working wirelessly and the best part guys--I can use the fax without standing on a stool. Buying this baby was worth that alone! No lie, the positioning of the controls on my Brothers were just high enough that I had to stand on a stool to see what number I was dialing.

Eric, if I only bowled 90 points in US bowling, imagine how badly I could play Scottish style lol.

Have a massage at two and will try to get my office squared away before I go. Am I the only one who winds up tearing the area apart when I install a new electronic device! Oh my, what a mess.

Have a great day everyone.

Judy in KW

I posted this in Grieving, but am not sure anyone will see it, so am just copying the post here. Diane

I have not seen a post here, although I may have missed it, and wanted to make sure that everyone here knows that Stephanie passed away. There was a message on Grace, and here is the link:

http://cancergrace.org/forums/index.php ... 98.30.html

I am too sad to even write more.