Stephanie

dianew

My Condolences thoughts prayers and positive energy for her Family and friends.

so sorry to hear of another life cut short by this disease!

Wow, I was so not ready for this. Stephanie was one of the classiest people I've ever met. Condolences to Michael and all those who will miss her so much. I'm thinking that includes a lot of us here.

I am so so sad. Stephanie gave me so much support and encouragement on these boards and through pms. We bonded over a similar diagnosis and crazy Tarceva side effects. I never got a chance to meet her in person, but it was obvious what a warm and caring person she was. We were looking forward to finally meeting this spring, it was the next milestone I was aiming for. I will miss this woman I never met so very much. My heart is broken. Michael, if you read this, my prayers are with you. Thank you for making our friend happy.

Peace, Janet

Words can't express my sorrow. I pm'd her on Grace yesterday after noticing in the past few days she'd responded with support to other people but no word on how she herself was doing.When my own health issues prevented me from being in Washington last year, not meeting Stephanie was a major disappointment. I trusted I would meet her this year. I was wrong. Another very special person gone from our family.

Judy in KW