Latest Results

MO_Sugar

I had my monthly follow up with my Oncologist today and after looking at my x-ray he sent me back down for another one. This time they had my lay on my side and took it that way. He said I have quite a bit of fluid build up (pleural effusion) and he want's to get it drained. I go in Monday morning to have that done. I am hoping that will help with my breathing issues!

He said everything else looked ok and other than still being anemic I looked good. I see my Rad. Dr. next week for that follow up so I hope he says the same things!!

God Bless,

MO

Sugar,

Here's hoping draining is what it takes to get you going again! Mall up here is having some darn good sales, wouldn't want a woman to miss something that good due to a little bit of "water weight"!

SHOES are on sale, goodness knows, no woman can ever have enough shoes! (I read somewhere that women buy shoes just so some other woman can't have them.) I think in my case, shoes are something I buy because my size hasn't changed since high school AND it's a single digit! LOL :lol:

Seriously, though, I hope you're feeling better soon!

Becky

(((((Becky))))),

Funny you mentioned shoes, lol. We were just laughing about the fact that my shoes are too BIG since I have lost weight! I didn't think I had fat feet but I guess I did! My shoe size has dropped by 2 sizes and my clothing size has dropped by 5 sizes! I am still losing some weight so I don't want to buy to many clothes yet but I really do need to get some new shoes!!

God Bless,

MO

Geez, Shoog (now, you ARE getting that strained drawl there, right??)

If you were "stuck" with me for a few hours, we'd BOTH laugh so hard we'd be sore for a week! Better get drained and all the holes plugged back up before we even ATTEMPT that one! (...and THEN, we can hit the buy one get one free sales at the mall...)

Take care!

Becky

Becky,

If you are in Mid Michigan and I am in Missouri I guess we would have to meet in Chicago! I know some GREAT stores there that are having their end of season sales right NOW!!!

I wonder if the "Windy City" could stand 2 cancer survivors on a shopping weekend??? They ain't seen nothing yet!!

God Bless,

MO