Good News and Not So....

jaminkw

GOOD NEWS ANOTHER STABLE! The not so...I had a few rough days before I got my scan and was scheduled for a Perioenthesis (sp). They drained the equivalent of 5lbs of fluid off my abdomen and that was a great relief. I knew it was happening and was really afraid it constituted a progression but not so. I'm still recovering, discomfort from lots of accumulated gas and bowl system all messed up. It will probably be a couple of days before I feel normal again but am on the mend.

Judy in KW

Wow Judy. 5 lbs. of fluid is a lot! I can only imagine the relief, but also the tummy going WHOA! What just happened. I just got a card from my G/F who has been down the same road as I with her DX. They just drained abdominal fluid for the first time if 4 years of her LC. They have referred her to see her Onc. about this now so she is worried.

Get to feeling better!

MI Judy

Janet, wish I were home where I could just curl up. The office work went into a real ordeal yesterday because of a printer glitch. Now today, I have to be ready to roll to PSL in about an hour. I was up before 5 am so I am already tired.

Thanks for all the good wishes. I'll be back to normal soon.

Judy in KW