Sign in to follow this  
KatieB

Judy kw

Our deae friend passed away peacefully today. Please keep her family in your prayers.

Im heartbroken.

my heart hurts today for this and everyone that Judy knew. i am so sorry and my condolences to family and ALL of Judys friends!!

I am so saddened to read this. She was an active and cherished member of this website and fought lung cancer with courage and determination.

My condolences to her family.

gail p-m ((I hate this disease))

We were told the end was near, but nothing really prepares you for the loss of someone you love. Loved you, Judy KW!!! I'll always remember her for her love of people and animals. As silly as it may seem to some, Judy even got excited over Farmville animals. She had her own wildlife refuge on her farm and I remember when my pig had babies and I sent her a baby piglet, she was so thrilled. Mostly, I remember her for always taking time to support others even when she was not feeling well. RIP, dear friend. My condolences to all of her family and friends.

Love,

Sue

I am so sorry to read this. JudyKW will be so missed by all of us here, her support of others was tremendous even when she was fighting her own battle. I am so sorry for the loss to her family and friends.

Hi JudyKW,

I am sorry to have missed posting recently,and not keeping up to touch with everything thats been going on.I am deeply saddened by your passing today,everyone here was hoping that somehow,you would avoid taking this alternative journey from us,and would continue to share with us,your loving lighthearted warmth of your posts.Your absence here leaves such a void,and I miss you already.Thank you for your welcome to me here some years ago,you gave me back my love of life, along with many other friends here that I had lost temporarily following my dx.

May you be in a happy place now,free at last from lung cancer.My condolences to Stan and the rest of your family.Goodnight,and God Bless.

I'll miss you Judy KW. I'll never forget our time together and the laughs we shared. You were a godsend to many. Rest in peace. My condolences to Stan and your family.

Another great person lost to this disease ! Judy and I joined this site about the same time and became good friends. She was a pilar of strength on this site for members and especially new members. Always was so positive and had encouraging words. She will certainly be missed by all her online friends. My condolences go out to Stan and her family.

Ah, I haven't been here much dealing with chemo stuff. But I checked in daily hoping for a different update. Judy in KW I will miss you so much. I remember when I first joined the site and you dubed me Judy in MI and you were Judy in KW so that we didn't get confused by others.

I could never be confused for you Judy. Your heart, your positive attitude inspired me through my journey. I was going to write a post to update everyone tonight, but I think that can wait. I'm just going to miss you so much.

I think I'll just stay as Judy in MI my friend. I am going to miss you so much.

Judy in MI

I spent the weekend trying to figure out what to say here. I am at a loss. I am heartbroken. I do want Judy in KW's (for that is the name we will all remember her by) family to know what an incredible source of strength Judy was for all of us here. Judy gave us all daily encouragement, laughter and hope. No matter how she was feeling herself she was here answering posts with her sunny attitude. You could feel her smile right through the computer screen. Even when some of us were hurting too badly to post, she kept us going through the Daily Air. She was my "friend that I never met" and I loved her dearly. I do not doubt that right now she is lighting up Heaven with her smile and she is at peace.

Judy changed me, made me a better person, a better survivor and I will miss her forever.

We knew this day would come. But still prayed for a miracle.

It so hard to believe that we will not hear from this beautiful lady ever again. She was such in incredible inspiration to so so many people on here. I think what I will miss most was her humor and wit. She certainly was one of a kind and the void without her is tremendous...

RIP peace beautiful lady... heaven received a new angel...

Maryanne :(

It is so hard to know that Judy will not open the air each day. Still I think somehow as we open our windows and let in the air a part of Judy will always be there. Love you and miss you Judy. It is good to know that you are not in any pain and not suffering any more. RIP my friend. RIP

I'm so sorry to read this. Prayers to all who loved her. I know you all in the "daily air" threads will really miss her. She was always such a bright spot here and an inspiration to all of us.

My condolences to Judy's family.

I have been thinking of Judy KW alot and even more so since she passed. I keep wondering how do you say goodbye to someone you love and respect and admire. I have come to the conclusion that you don't.....you wish them a wonderful journey and that you will catch up with them later.

I know since having lost my folks and my husband, I haven't said goodbye, but I have wished them all wonderful journeys, and that their days are filled with wonder and delight and love....just like I did when they were here. I really never said goodbye because they are always in my thoughts and in my heart. They always will be.

So Judy, I wish you a wonderful journey and may you have many blessed days. I will catch up with you later.

Many hugs and best wishes to your family. May they find peace in knowing they will see you again.

Love you girl!!

Shirley