Award Ceremony.

Good Evening Everyone,

Ol' bighead just had to post this one,did'nt he? I promise this wont change me,I will still talk the "ordinary people".LOL

http://www.roycastle.org/fundraising-an ... rd+Winners

Thanks Everyone,

LCSC is my first love and home and will always remain so,despite the other organisations I am involved with.I want to take up the fight against lung cancer using any means available,so if anyone can offer me a platform to voice my concerns about the lack of progress in research,funding,improved treatments,survivability,etc I will be available.I recognise the downside of pushing myself forward,people who dont really know me better might say,"He's really only trying to project himself".I am not really that shallow a person,I am more concerned about the added disadvantage of the loss of strength to our campaigning due the passing of so many lung cancer survivors,voices who can no longer be heard,in Scotland since the time I was diagnosed in 2008,there have been over 14,500 Scots who have passed away to lung cancer.How many in that same time frame,have passed away in the USA?.With such losses it rests on us remaining survivors to stand up to the mark and make our presence felt,we owe it to all those friends we have lost.