Double Thank YOU

KatieB

Since Dave posted in this forum his thanks, thought I'd add mine as well here for a different reason.

First, I want to warmly say thank you to all my card-circle volunteers...already in such a short time you make a difference in the lives of others. A bit of joy to what could've otherwise been a terrible day for someone going thru treatment or in need of encouragement. Keep doing what you're doing and know that we are BLESSED for all of your support!

Secondly...OH MY! You could NOT imagine my surprise when I came home from work (late) and checked the mail and found something FOR ME!

For ME? Usually don't get anything except maybe the utility bills...LOL ...all kidding aside. I open this package and find the most beautiful blanket for my sweet Kennedy and I started to cry.

I don't want to embarrass "you" (Don't know if you want me to post your name)- I just needed a way to say THANK YOU and a simple e-mail just didn't cut it. Wish we lived closer so I could give you a hug. You have made this rainy stormy day absolutely beautiful for me.