Always Hope

dianew

This is not strictly good news about lung cancer, but I think it definitely deserves mention and proves that you just cannot ever give up hope.

A woman I have been driving to cancer treatment for the past three months has a type of head/neck cancer. She has been having treatment for almost three years with no luck at all. Her doctor wanted to try one more treatment and she agreed, however telling him that if this didn't work she had had enough and was done. She had her MRI last week and called me yesterday with the results -- it worked!! After all this time no one expected it - of course her family is just thrilled. I think she is still in shock. I was so excited for her and just had to tell others who would understand.

Diane:

That is great news in many ways! Great for your friend and great to know that is is important to keep hope and listen to treatment suggestions. Everyone is different and you never know which treatment might be the one that will work for you. Never give up HOPE! Thanks for sharing.

Susan

• 1 month later...