Tuesday's Air

curlysue50

Sunshine and 35* outside. It is supposed to get up to 60*, so until then I am staying inside under my down lap comforter. I have still been feeling a bit under the weather the last several days. I am still blaming it on the flu shot. The other option might be that I have actually gotten the flu before the antibodies from the shot are formed. After reading the paperwoork, I guess that takes about 2 weeks.

I went to the pool yesterday, and did more walking laps around the pool, than swimming. Stil babying my back and shoulder soreness. The feeling still has not all come back into my fingers,after pinching the nerve last week. So, today will be a relaxing day working with Bailey and the doggie door outside for potty trips.

Sent from my SCH-I405 using Tapatalk 2

Susan, thanks for starting this today. I'm sorry you are still not feeling great. I went to see my pulmonologist last week and he told me there are a number of viruses going around -- if we have them, I'm sure you do as well. Whatever it is I hope is is gone soon and you are back to feeling great. I just got my flu shot, along with a whooping cough booster this year. My daughter-in-law wanted us all to get one because of the new baby. I guess there is some of it going around out here and I sure didn't want to get it either - apparently you need a booster every 10 years.

The sun is supposed to be back tomorrow - and will be welcome. I'm having a bone scan today (NOT cancer related) - just "old age" related I guess to see if my bones are strong or not, and then I have a patient to take to radiation so it will be a busy afternoon.

Susan, I hope you keep us updated on Bailey's progress by posting an occasional picture . . . he's such a cutie.

Have a good day everyone.

It was one of those days when I had to haul myself up by the shoulders and force myself out of the house. I took a drive to my favorite fruit and veggie market/ plus fabulous deli and speciality foods and bakery. I found my daughter's favorite organic hard cider that is not sold many places and bought her a couple of bottles for her birthday tomorrow. Found some other specialty cooking items I enjoy and was dazzled by the colors of the leaves on the drive there and back. I was mentally struggling so hard today and really just wanted to fall into bed. It feels so good to be able to reverse my own negative thinking and end the day enjoying a delicious glass of wine. Rare for meN but I felt like celebrating. Plus, I did a lot of thinking that might be actually productive and give me some blog material. Thanks for being here you all! You make me feel responsibility for my own thoughts and actions. Left on my own it could be a long dark time for me.

Sent from my SCH-I405 using Tapatalk 2