Celebrating!

Donna G

Monday 12/3 2012 is my 15th year since I was diagnosed.

I have survived Stage 3 lung cancer.

I pray my husband who will find out Momday from the Dr. how his Pet scan was and if this new chemo has helped his lung cancer mets to his hip brings more news to celebrate.

Donna G

Thanks everyone for your prayers.

My husband was told the lung spots look smaller and the hip metastasis looks smaller. He is going to continue Chemo, next treatment December 26th.

This chemo continues to really mess up his blood sugars, as he is Diabetic II. They gave him Insulin at chemo, his daily dose has been increased again, he was dry and low Mg so they gave him that and a bag of fluids IV too.

Hope all have a Happy Holiday Season.

Love Donna G

15 years, WOO HOO!!! That is really something to celebrate and what an inspiration you are to others. Glad to hear that your hubby's scan results show improvement and hope they can get his blood work straight. May you, hubby and your families enjoy this holiday season as you celebrate all that is good. ;)

Hugs,

Sue

Congratulations Donna on your 15 years survivorship,you really are such a beacon of hope for everyone here.My best wishes to your husband as his treatments progress.Wishing you both a very Happy Christmas,and a great 2013.

That is totally awesome news Donna! Congrats to you for being so strong and motivated. May you have many more such fruitful years ahead.

Also awesome news that your husband is doing great. Keep up the fight :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Absolutely wonderful news, Donna. Congrats to you on 15 years, and here's hoping that your husband will continue to have success with his chemo. This will be a Christmas for everyone to celebrate!

Jane :D

• 2 weeks later...

Your story really gives me hope. There is so little about metastatic cancer that I get the feeling no one is fighting it. Even my oncologist just said the biopsy showed metastasis to the lung. See you in four months and walked out. No treatment plan; No nothing. No wonder a guy gets down sometime.

I am planning a second opinion. And your story gives me hope to push on. Rick.