Lung cancer survivors/patients I need your help

Hello longevity! I am a 17 year old student who is striving to make lung cancer more aware in my community. Although I do not have this chronic condition, I deeply respect everyone who has it and would love it if any of you would let me interview you so I can write about the condition and furthermore bring awareness to the bay area, where I reside and hope to spread awareness. You don't have to answer all of them. I appreciate all the help. If you are interested, please respond to this post or contact me through email: jessy.gaona@menloschool.org . It would mean the world to me. 

Here are the questions I am asking:

1. When were you diagnosed and what was your initial reaction? 
2. What was the recovery process like and what are some medications or treatments? Which ones do you use and are they effective? Do they help alleviate most of the pain or is it still hard? 

3. How do you stay motivated while living with the constant pain and maintenance of medications and support that comes with lung cancer?

4. What are some changes to your daily life and what is the hardest part about living with lung cancer?

Thank you so much and I apologize if I have bothered you in any way. I believe lung cancer needs to be talked about more because a lot of people have it and it goes unnoticed.

Sincerely, 
Jessy Gaona