Hope Summit Survivor Challenge

KatieB

http://events.lungevity.org/site/TR?fr_id=3720&pg=entry

Join LUNGevity's community of survivors in fundraising to support lung cancer research, and you could win an all expense-paid trip to the 2013 Hope Summit in Washington DC!

You can join the Survivors' Challenge by creating a fundraising page and collecting donations. You can customize the page, adding photos and telling your story, and letting people know why you support LUNGevity. You can even send emails out directly from your page, asking your friends and family to help you with the Challenge. And we'll provide fundraising tips to help you along.

Win a trip to the 2013 Hope Summit!

Raise $1,000 or more, and we WILL reward you with an all-expenses paid trip to the Summit, May 3-5, 2013. We'll cover your airfare, hotel, and all meals and ground transportation, and you can spend a 3-day weekend surrounded by other survivors. This powerful weekend will give you information, resources, and support from people who've been through some of the same struggles you've faced.

For information on the 2013 Hope Summit, please go to www.lungevity.org/hopesummit.

Get started today! !

***I'm doing it too! You can join me in fundraising for lung cancer survivors. If I win the trip I will gift it to a survivor.