Praise the Lord

nebob5

I would like to share a praise with everyone. I have been struggling with lung cancer for close to five years now. Had a portion of right lung removed four years ago and six months ago found out the cancer had returned. I have been going through chemo now for 4 month and had my CTscan since the start of this round of chemo this week and the report was good. I have several nodes and all have grown smaller or remained the same. This is very good news and I praise my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ for my progress. I continue with the chemo and ask for your prayers. One for my healing and another for this terrible disease to be stamped out. Feel free to share this with anyone who is a smoker and thinks it won't happen to them. I stopped smoking prior to the discovery of the cancer but had smoked for many years. I realize this is a long post but the words are truly being given to me. Thank You Jesus for my success in such a special week. Praise the Lord and God Bless you all.