Had an H2o2 infusion (hydrogen peroxide therapy)

-Cheryl-

Rich, Cary...

Raw animal meat shoved up one's butt - is that not one of the urban legends of how the AIDS epidemic started?? Wonder the headlines now -"Cure for Lung Cancer Royal Pain in the *ss"...(but there'd be quilts made to cover football fields, right? - a "cover my *ss" marathon, so to speak..)

Let me take my non-PC (that's Politically Correct) self away from this keyboard before I REALLY get into some deep doo-doo!

Becky

Jack and Cheryl,

You should do whatever you want, but there have been deaths due to

H2O2 therapy. The hemacrit must be monitored closely - hemalytic crisis (destuction of red blood cells) can happen. No one on this board would want to see you hurt.

I believe in some complementary care (astragalus, mushrooms) and these wil definitely not hurt you. If you feel comfortable with your Dr that is good but be careful

http://www.mskcc.org/mskcc/html/11571.cfm?RecordID=523

**Edit for above post**

I had originally thought this thread was on Cheryl's enemas, my fault. Please substitute all references pertaining to the word "butt" with "arm". I was not implying that Rich actually injects raw "*ss" meat up his butt, I was describing a hypothetical situation where Rich was injecting raw "*ss" meat up his butt by way of enema. I didn't mean to blindside Rich with my original post, I can see how he and others may have misunderstood the point of my message. Please accept my apologies.

Cary

• 3 weeks later...

The fatal mistake people make in a clothing fire is to panic and run. Seconds count. The smothering action must be automatic. A trained, immediate response of STOP, DROP AND ROLL is extremely important. The running response occurs in all age groups, but it is prevalent in younger children. Scared children run to find water, they mistakenly think that only water can put out a fire and they run to find it. Everyone, especially children, must be taught to STOP, DROP AND ROLL. Parents and teachers should encourage children to practice by making a weekly game of it. Make sure that they understand when and where to use this technique. STOP, DROP AND ROLL ......excerpt from my daughters "Sparky the fire dog" fact sheet handed out at school.

Cary