Friday's Air

Janet B

Good afternoon friends!!

It is gorgeous day here in CT. I hope it is the same where you are. I was so glad to hear that Katie was safe from the tornados, does anyone know about our other Texas members?

I am going to take advantage of the stone cutters next door taking a lunch break and go outside and do some gardening. Then off to the store for some sandals. I have put off buying new sandals and bathing suits for years because "I was dying so why waste the money". Well now there is no choice, my suits don't fit and my sandals fell apart! After that I have a coffee date with my good friend.

This weekend's plans include Lots of yard work, cleaning the deck, a big tag sale and helping out at church. We have begun a woodland memorial garden there (I take all the credit, it was my constant pestering that got them moving on it!). it is in the very beginning stages, plans drawn up, path laid out, permits taken care of. Sunday is a "pick up sticks picnic".

My bone pain is much better than yesterday. yesterday I would have given my self a 7 on the pain scale, today a 2! I think maybe sleeping all day and all night helped!

My bird is screaming for my attention - hope you all have amazing days!!

Peace

Janet

Glad your pain is better today Janet :) Sounds like you have a spoiled bird already huh? LOL

It's a beautiful day here today. Sun is shining and it's in the mid 70's which is great. I'm so glad winter is finally gone. The farmers are out plowing their fields and planting too. I just hope they don't spray any chemicals anytime soon. Last time they sprayed the winds were over 30mph and my asthma went insane. We have farm land on three sides of us and it just covers the house in addition to sneaking inside :( I feel like reporting that farmer because they aren't permitted to spray if the wind is over 10mph.

Tonight Russ's daughter is graduating from college so the whole family with be gathering to celebrate with her. I can't wait! I'll post some pics on fb tomorrow.

Well, enjoy your day everyone!

Sounds like everyone has busy weekends planned. Janet, I love the idea of a "woodland memorial garden" - good for you! Am so glad the pain is better today. Michelle - I would be really upset if someone was spraying that stuff when they weren't allowed (actually I think I'd be upset about it either way). None of us need to be breathing in that sort of thing and I can only imagine how much it would affect your asthma. Graduations are always so exciting - have a great time.

It is around 70 here today - or going to be, but kind of overcast. That makes the air heavy and harder for me to breathe but I hope to be able to do some gardening. I bought a little garden seat on wheels, and want to try it out. I love planting flowers, but think I'll have to spend a day or two pulling weeks first :)

I hope everyone has a nice weekend..

I am glad to see that everyone is enjoying some nice weather. We had gone up into the 90s and today we are only at 64 and it is noon.

I have one of those little carts and sense I have no garden any more I have used it to sit on when I want to clean something in my apartment that is down low. I can't bend much with my back so bad. In fact I haven't used the cart in a while and not sure if I can get up if I get down on it right now. This time of year always makes me want to get out and plant flowers but realistically I doubt that I will ever be able to do that again. My back has just become too big an issue.

I am getting ready to go out in a short while and spend some of my mothers day gift from my daughter. It is a nice day so I should enjoy it. Tomorrow is pokeno and our ice cream social. There is also Wii bowling but I haven't done that in a while. Not because I don't think I can do it but because I don't want to miss the Giants baseball games. I am having too much fun enjoying them. Well time to go hope you all are having a good day.