Sunday Air

dianew

The weather has been really nice lately, but allergy season is in full bloom. I open up the house in the morning even though I know I shouldn’t. With my breathing difficulties allergies really make things miserable, but I love the fresh air and I’m not ready to give it up. It’s supposed to get hotter this week, almost 90 by Wednesday, so I figure I’ll have to close it up for air conditioning soon enough.

We are so far behind on our yard work. Finally got the patio cleaned up yesterday, and will be working on the yard most of today. Normally we have all this done by the middle of May and I’m really not sure what threw us off schedule this year. We did get a some tomato plants in a few weeks ago, but that’s about it. Next weekend I’m hoping we can get some flowers planted. (When I say “we” I really mean my husband Chuck – I’m not able to do too much of the work, but I can still plant the pots and I really enjoy that. I am also a great supervisor :)

Haven’t been many people dropping in lately so I hope that means everyone is busy enjoying their summer. Lily, how did your ice cream social turn out? Michelle, you must be really busy living on a farm.

Janet, stop by if you can and let us know how the trial is going.

Well I’ve gotta go supervise the help :) Hope the upcoming week is a good one!