Message from JanetB

KatieB

Thank you so much for the hugs, love and prayers Katie, they are SO appreciated! Right now I am just doing a lot of sleeping, and taking a ziplock bag full of pills! Looks like the trial is a no go due to growth, performance status, and quality of life, so I are just trying to stay comfortable and enjoy time with family. Heading up to Boston for a long weekend with with my kids on Saturday, prayers that I have the strength. (Thank God I gave into the wheelchair!)

I probably will be starting back on Tarceva in a few days just to slow things down a bit as the meds are keeping the pain low. My spirits are good "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." we ALL can! I can't thank all of you enough for your support!!!!

Peace

Ps. So sorry I haven't been on the forums, just so much energy in the day, tell everyone there that I love them!

Thank you so much for the update of Janet. I think of her each and everyday hoping for some news. I'm praying she is strong enough for this upcoming visit with her family and that the tarceva will help. ((hugs dear one))

Good Morning Janet,

Thank you for the update,I am of course sorry to hear your news,you are in my thoughts and prayers daily.Enjoy your family visit to Boston,I so love that city,I have just got to get back there one day,the hotel I stayed in was just brill, Crown Park Plaza? it was adjacent to a lovely park,I spent so many happy hours just relaxing there in the summers sun, watching the world passing me by.

Please do keep in touch,when you feel up to it.Hoping we can meet up again,sometime in the future.God bless.

• 2 weeks later...

Janet, I haven't been here for a while, but you have continued to be in my thoughts and prayers. I hope that you were able to be with your family and have an enjoyable time. I don't know what to say. I wish I could wave a wand and make you better.. that is an understatement. My heart goes out to you. I hope the Tarceva will help you and that we will hear from you again soon. In the meantime, know that my prayers are with you. You are a beautiful person and an inspiration to many.

Hugs,

Sue