Update

LovesLife

It's been awhile since I've checked in, so I just wanted to let everyone know I am doing well...7+ years later. It makes me sad to see how many people I knew here are no longer with us, but also inspired by the ones that are. I advocate for lung cancer research & speak about it to anyone who will listen. Life is great...my oldest started University this fall & my youngest will be following next year. I work part time (love my job) & hubby & I are keeping busy. I am so grateful to everyone who helped me through one of the most difficult times of my life...a special shout out to Deb who helped more than she will ever know & to Katie for making this possible.

• 2 weeks later...

(((hug))) So glad to see your update and how well you are doing. I've thought about you often. May you continued to be blessed and thank you for being an inspiration to all our new folks!!

Please keep in touch, post when you can.

Hugs

KatieB

(((hug))) So glad to see your update and how well you are doing. I've thought about you often. May you continued to be blessed and thank you for being an inspiration to all our new folks!!

Please keep in touch, post when you can.

Hugs

KatieB

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...