7 Months Later...

eblue16

Hello Everyone!

It has been 7 months since I've posted, and the last time I posted, it was in regards to my amazing father passing away. I wanted to see how everyone is doing in their own battles and kind of update you on what my family and I have been up to. I started grad school for Speech-Language Pathology this fall, Something my father was so proud of and got to find out with us when I got into my school of choice!! It's been so great and I think of my dad all the times when it seems "too hard" and just remember that i'm doing this for him!

I currently live at home with my mom, (my sister has her own house with her husband) , and so the last 7 months have been tough. I've been as strong as I can be, because when your parent needs you, thats what you do. Be strong. But we are getting through it. Times have not at all been easy. It's as if we were hit with a curse. The house sprung a leak a few weeks ago, the flooring my mom LOVES that we needed to replace the messed up floors with, can't be put in due to foundation issues, we lost several animals in the past few months, my mom's having a horrible time trying to get things put in her name, money is tight, and the list goes on and on and on. But through these horrible months, we have grown to see the importance of each other!! don't ever forget the power of family and friends and SUPPORT, through all the battles life decides to throw at you.

I wish you all the VERY best in health and life and I hope to hear everyone is doing well.

If you have a second, please watch this video, (and other through the link if you have some time, I promise you won't be disappointed) I'm in a contest to win tickets and a Meet and Greet to the John Mayer concert for my Mom and I! She needs to get out and end this year in a better way then it has been! Here is the Link: https://www.tunespeak.com/tl/HcPjcsZa

Thank you all so much :)

Thanks so much for posting an update on how you and your family are doing. Obviously it has been and still is a hard year for all of you, but it will get better especially with the support ofm family and friends. How wonderful your Dad was able to know that you got into the school of your choice. One of my children needed speach therapy for many years, and it is such an important field. I just had my 5 year anniversary, and am still stable and hope to remain that way for some time to come.

Thank you also for the link - I did listen and am downloading several songs.

Please keep us posted on how things are going for you and your Mom. I pray things get easier very soon.

Thank you Diane for your sweet words. It has been a tough year but we do manage to find happiness in all kinds of things.

I'm so so so happy to hear that you have been stable! That is wonderful and so great to hear. I'm sure youre inspiring and giving lots of people hope.

Thanks for helping out with the contest! and for the prayers especially. So good to hear from you, again.

I was happy to see an update from you. I've thought about you many times since your dad's passing. I'm sorry to hear of the struggles you and your mom are having but glad you have each other. Please keep us updated ((hugs))