Monday's Air

KatieB

Hello LCSCer's!

What's the weather like where you are? Here in Dallas/Fort Worth we are having crazy HIGH temperatures. Last week we have to freezing mornings, the past two days were in the high 80s and we will be int eh 70s all week. It's very weird weather for us. Everyone's allergies and sinus' are wrecking havoc!

Things are good for the Browns. I have my second hand surgery scheduled for 2 weeks from today, next week is Thanksgiving for those of us in the USA and we are sliding into the holiday season. I'll enjoy it once the weather cooperates!

What's happening in your world?

Hi Katie! I saw the pics of you having a blast on your boat while I was under tornado watch yesterday! LOL Glad you had a good time and happy that we survived and didn't get a direct hit although many here in Illinois had severe damage as well as loss of life :(

Thanksgiving has always been my favorite holiday of the year. Before my husband went to heaven we always made a special day of it. His favorite part was always the turkey leg (smiling). Since I've been here in Illinois I haven't been able to cook like that. People here eat so differently.....unless it's "deep fried" they don't like it! I HATE grease! LOL But, Russ can always go to his mom's house for that I figure! I think no matter what I do that day I am going to spend it reflecting on my memories....which is good :)

Hope everyone is doing well today!

Thanksgiving is my favorite too. I have such wonderful memories of my parents and the way my "family" used to be.

I try to recreate it by making a few of the same dishes but it's always a little bitter sweet.

I hope you have a great Thanksgiving with lots of memories that bring you a smile.

Hugs,

K