Thursday air : I smell love!

CindyA

Happy Thursday everyone!

Well it got cooler today in Dallas! It snowed. They said it would be a "light dusting" which to me means like dust you might see in your house if you didn't dust for a MONTH! No. This was about an inch. Well I freaked out and picked up my children early. Last time we were to only get "a little" sleet the entire city was under a sheet of ice that trapped us in our homes for days. So oh well, I took them out this time and the meteorologist was actually right THIS time. I'm attaching a pic of the first snowman I've ever made with my children. The eyes are from a halloween pumpkin mr. Potato Head set & the mouth is a strip of fabric. My kids had a blast scraping all the snow off of the ground to make this happen! That was a moment for the memory bank. :mrgreen:

LOVE is the air I hear. I didn't even realize Valentines day was so close until Monday I was told to bring drinks for my kids party at school. Drinks are easy. I can do that. I'm thinking of a juice pouch with heart stickers. Looks creative, not too much effort. Done. 8)

I'm taking the day off tomorrow, so who wants to post the Friday air? :D

Has anyone checked out any of the other posts I've made this week? In the other forums?

Tell me what's going on with you? What are your plans this weekend?

post-55043-141270980579_thumb.jpg