Hi my name is Angeline

Hi as above I'm Angeline based in Sydney Australia I have recently been diagnosed with adenocarcinoma the tumor is 8.7cm surrounding the trachea.

I am looking for alternative treatments an am opposed to chemo and radiotherapy, any success stories out there that can point me in the right direction would be awesome.

:shock::D

first and foremost thought is welcome to place no one wants to be but is glad they are.. applaud you for your decision to not go mainstream treatment.. it is a bold one .. you might want to peruse this forum off the top of my head and see what info might be available... http://lungevity.org/l_community/viewfo ... &start=64..

Hi Angeline and welcome!

I don't know about alternatives - I did traditional treatment and then consulted with complementary treatment (a blend between conventional and alternatives).

You might want to check the other topics in the forum though for more information.

good luck and keep us posted!

Cindy

Welcome Angeline -

Like Cindy, I did traditional treatment also, along with a clinical trial so I don't know too much about alternative treatments, but I hope you are able to find some good information in the other forums. This is a really good place to come for support and encouragement. Even just to vent if you need to. I hope you come back often and let us know how you are doing.

Diane

Hi Angeline,

Welcome to the this message board. We have a forum dedicated to those who are seeking alternative treatments in this link viewforum.php?f=44

I know there is another person here who recently posted that she too was interested in taking a non traditional approach. Her name is Marlene. Maybe you two could be message board friends. Whichever treatment plan you choose, we are here for you. Even if it is just to tell you that we are sending positive vibes your way.