How to tell the world?

Tairen

Now that I've held my father's hand while he went to be with his Father, his dad, his brothers and sisters and other family and friends that have gone through the veil my question is how can I, a smoke, help other smokers and the rest of my family know how horrible it is to do it? I bought me a vapor cigarette. It's still smoking but it's better for me than the deaths on a stick I was using before and it will help me graduate down to nothing. But how do I help tell others what a horrible way to die this is? How can I be a testament to everyone else that hasn't seen this? I want to know that my dad is looking down on me, proud that I made the decision to quit and holding me close but I don't want to watch other family and friends go through this either. Is it going to be the same with my mom? I'm so scared!!! I'm afraid I don't think I can handle my mom's passing so soon after my dad's. I need her now more than ever!

Sorry, I didn't know where else to post this.

Tairen

• 5 weeks later...

Tairen,

If you're comfortable writing about the experiences you went through with your dad, you might consider a blog to record your thoughts and have a place where folks could read them if they chose to do so. There are several free blog hosting sites online that are pretty easy to set up.

Best of luck to you!