Tuesday Air

dianew

Today started off pretty quiet and slow - but lots has happened already and I can see it is not going to be a boring day - in fact maybe it's actually Monday? :? Sure can't complain about the weather though - it is going to be sunny and high 60s. I'm getting really antsy to get started gardening, although I know we have a lot of below freezing temperatures to come yet. We've been able to open the house up a couple of times, and that's been really nice.

My printer has stopped working, so I think I'm going to be spending part of the afternoon on the phone with HP tech support . . . but I'm waiting for a call from the oncologist's office to pick up a patient after chemo so don't want to get involved with HP until after that call comes in.

Katie - LOVE the bus - I can smell the Pina Colladas! Cindy, after you get the tank filled up and pick up Bruce -- maybe you could just hop over this way. I am sure ready for a party! I think Lillian might want to come too - and Kellie isn't far away either.

Have lots of work to do before the bus gets here - so better get going.

Happy Tuesday!