Wednesday's Air

KatieB

Must be a busy couple of weeks for everyone...the air is pretty thin lately. Let's all check in this week if you can.

I've been immersed in the planning and logistics for HOPE Summit in DC (as I am this time every year) and it's really taking up a lot of my time...add to that a house renovation, two kids with allergies/colds and a mother in law who keeps getting sick/injured/over her bank limit....and I have my hands full.

All that aside, how are you doing? What's going on with you? Did you get a chance to listen or watch the webinar I hosted last week on lung cancer and nutrition? Is the weather getting better where you are?

Give us an update. We miss you.

xoxo

KatieB

YES !!! The weather is getting better here in Minnesota. They say we will get to 70 degrees this afternoon. We have not been that warm for 6 months!

The sun is shining. To think last Friday we woke up to snow, and got 8 inches of heavy slushy snow! Today is like summer and some golf coursed have opened!

Have a great day.

Donna G