Friday Air - What are your plans this weekend?

CindyA

Hi everybody! How are you? Any new news?

I have another busy weekend planned. Which I'm looking forward to. My family and I will be attending an event Saturday afternoon, and then Saturday evening is the Dallas Mavericks vs San Antonio Spurs game (Playoffs game 3). They are tied in the Playoffs. If you can't tell, I really like Dallas Mavericks. I'm from San Antonio however I was raised in the Dallas area. My family who still lives there and I really get competitive when these two teams play. However when they play different teams I'm a 50-50 fan. I'm a fan of both teams. When they play each other though, I'm a MAVS girl! Sunday we will have a relax day since the meteorologists have predicted severe storms.

What are your plans this weekend?

We are having rain this weekend too - no sun in sight until sometime next week. I have to root for the Portland Trailblazers - my sons would disown me if I didn't. I don't think they've won much of anything since 1976 - but I guess it's true that hope springs eternal. My youngest son takes it all much too seriously in my opinion. If they win he's in a great mood and fun to be around - if they don't :twisted:

Football season is the most competitive here - my two oldest sons are die hard Dallas fans, and the youngest is just as fanatical about the 49ers. Makes it interesting!

I am planning to work most of the weekend, but that is only because I want to take off the better part of next week off once the sun shows up again -- so I'm not complaining. I keep putting away more and more of my winter clothes, but it has still been so cool I can't quite get rid of them all yet.