sunday air

RandyW

Well it is a cool rainy sunday am here in NC.. this means no yardwork today... but nothing on tv since race was last night.. hope for good football today anda pot of home made chili after breakfast !!! caatch up on paperwork and maybe some light cleaning in my office at Moms house.. :-P  hope everyone has great sunday.. :idea:  check out the new site and esplore some of it.. :mrgreen:  post up if you have questions.... :oops:  start a blog maybe???? LOL :?  have a fun day whatever your doing today!!!!

It is sunny again here in Minnesota.  It was 40 degrees and calm when I walked the dogs this morning and going up to 60 this afternoon. 

The locals here were thrilled with the Gophers winning yesterday.  The Viking game just began. 

Rain is coming they say so I might get outside today and get some more leaves up off the ground.

It was a blessing today to see my " church" family.  A friend asked how I was doing ( referring to the loss of Jay, my husband).   I was so blessed to have had him for 45yrs.

Hope many of you are enjoying some sunshine. 

Donna G