CT Shows Imaged lung bases are clear... I won...sort of...

dawn5798

I am about to start chemo for Liver Cancer. Topotecan (Hycamptin) 3 weeks on 1 off with Neulasta day after last dose in cyle...

Control/Maintenance: Symptom Management.  SCLC was tough enough to battle...   8/13/2014-1/27/2015

My Ong says this is probably a genetic thing... No cure, but??? What has been the reactions of anyone who is/has been dealing with this.  I am still feeling great and will begin the new chemo Feb 9... Would appreciate any feedback...this was so not expected.

Thanks

Only 5 months of treatment, sounds like so far you have had a very good response to the chemo if your lung bases are clear.

I never have heard of genetic SCLC. 

Hope the liver responds well to this new plan, keep us posted.

I have a friend who is over 15 years of surviving SCLC, wish you the best also.

Donna G

• 2 months later...

Lost the battle with liver and adrenal cancers. They grew faster and larger than treatment could handle. The 14th all treatment ended. I am now on hospice. Dr. Would deny metastatic cancer... trying to get all my ducks in a row. I have no answers, yet. Trying to make it to June or July. I can no longer cook. Trying to sell as much as I can for a trust fund for my daughter. I have a super team and great friends, trying to pick up the pieces. I am sorry I haven't been on line for big. Will try to do better. It's a battle I thought I won.... foolish me...

• 3 weeks later...