Looking for support outside Olando area

LSU Girls Rock

• 4 weeks later...

HI Sylvia,
Here is everything I could find in FL for lung cancer support.  I hope one of them may be useful to you.  

Also, we have a mentor program and can match you to someone else who is walking your same journey.  You can request one here www.lungevity.org/lifeline 

Name City Contact Phone  
Lynn Cancer Institute at Boca Raton Regional Hospital Boca Raton Barbara Pearl, MSW, LCSW 1-561-955-6469  
Florida Hospital Memorial Medical Center Daytona Beach Jennifer Ketring, LCSW 1-386-231-4018  
Gilda's Club South Florida Fort Lauderdale Sam Budyszewick 1-954-763-6776  
Sylvester Comprehensive Cancer Center at Hollywood Hollywood Sue Cleveland 1-954-695-9064  
Foshay Cancer Center at Jupiter Medical Center Jupiter Vivian, OSW 1-561-263-4351  
Cancer Support Community Miami Dr. Peggy Rios or Amparo Alvarez 1-305-668-5900  
American Lung Association, Central Area Orlando Jessica Burns or Justin Yelken 1-407-425-5864  
Florida Radiation Oncology Group (FROG) at the Cancer Center of Putnam Palatka Dr. Anand Kuravilla 1-386-325-8140  
Charlotte Regional Hospital Punta Gorda Irene Gargiulo 1-941-637-9575  
The Center for Building Hope Sarasota Laurel Healy 1-941-921-5539  
Martin Memorial Weissman Cancer Center Stuart Marisa Baskin, MSW 1-772-223-5945 ext 3719

All of those are a little too far from us.

I think I am going to the mentor site now and check it out.

I think I am ok for the most part. Except the bill organization thing. I for sure need help with that. I have tried so many different ways to organize and none have worked. So many doctors with spo many dates of service for so many things, with names that are not the doctor we actually saw. Jeeeez I need a degree just to figure that out. 

Thanks for your help and suggestions,

Sylvia