I'm trying to get my dad logged on to this site

injunjoe722

Posted: Fri Jan 23, 2004 7:06 pm Post subject: connie

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I FOUND THE ISSUE....

I think I just found the problem....from my own hands...lol I typed in my dads username as ingunjoe722. He told me that I spelled it wrong. It was suppose to have been injunjoe722. My own computer that rests on top of my shoulders is having a malfunction today....lol

Thanks to everyone who tried to help me figure out my own mistake... :roll:

Chani

Hello....

I'm a little clearer now than earlier....I had written a nice, well thought out post, and then I hit preview. I stared to correct a (wouldn't you know it) a misspelled word and I lost the whole thing... :x so, I called my dad first before starting a new post.....after I told him what I had done he asked about how to get into this site....oh, what a big day this was for me. I've been researching his cancer since March of last year and this will be his first attempt into a message board. I know he will love it after he gets use to using and posting. Anyway, I think I was so excited that I just didn't listen close to him when he told me his screen name. This does not mean I will never misspell words again though...lol Since he is going to post here I may let him tell his story, but I think I will post to the big "introduce yourself" forum for myself because I only posted in the late stage NSCLC forum for myself. For the last ten months I have posted to a head and neck cancer message board. This is the place I need to be now... :( I wish I would have thought to come here in November -03 but I was so busy searching websites that I did not stop for a moment to look for LC message boards...nevertheless I'm here.... :)

I like the pictures that you and the others put up...this is a great idea. No one on the head and neck board did this....I 'm sure they would have if it were possible.

Will talk with you soon....thanks for the nice post!

Chani