May I rejoin the group?

kelley

Hello everyone! I have been lurking for a few weeks after posting last summer. My mom was dx this summer nsclc stage iv. You all replied with the most comforting replies but I was unable to deal with the situation which has spiraled since then. I thank you all for you kind words then and hope that it is ok that I rejoin the group that I was unready for months ago.

I will update on my family situation in days to come as I catch my breath, but must say now that you all are such and inspiration and I thank you!

Kelley

Welcome back Kelley,

Glad you decided to join us again. There is no need to fear rejoining, as we considered you family since the moment you first visited.

We all understand that this disease is overwhelming and difficult. We each deal with it the best we can, and whatever you needed and still need to do to bring you comfort and hope is ok.

We are here if you need us, we pray for you when you are away taking care of things in your own way, and we rejoice for you when you don't need us because things are good.

God Bless,

Carleen