David A. Update

Ry

David-

Time to quite lazin' around and sleepin' in (HA!!! FAT CHANCE of THAT happenin' in the hospital, right???)

Looking forward to seeing some "in-person" posts from you. Take all your drugs and go easy on the nurses 8)...hope none of them are Blondes!

Seriously, saying extra prayers for you.

Talked to David today and it appears he's stuck in the hospital for one more day (ummm does that sound familiar?). We are supposed to have a major storm here tomorrow, he may be stuck there longer than he thinks. :P Hurry home David!

I hope David continues to feel better, and is able to report in with us ASAP.

Oh, and David, if you pulled this stunt in order to get more replies to your post for your little competition with bobmc, than you're gonna get it -POW! right in the kisser!!!! We love you, and I'm sure you've heard the term size dosn't matter (not that I would know :oops: ) well the same goes for the 'number of replies'. Take care, and we look forward to your posting for yourself and giving Ry a break.

Deb

Ok I think I am jinxing David. I am not going to say one more time he will be in another day. I talked to him today and told him to just call me when he was getting out. Anyway, he is still there, he said the dr. said his lung looked worse than when he came in. Poor guy will miss chat, I offered to call him and read him the screen over the phone. :P Told him he was gettin lots of well wishes.

Ohhhh BUMMER, Ry !!!!!,

:(:(:(:(:(:( , Gonna miss him tonight!!, give em my best next chance ya get and tell em I'll call as soon as he's out.

No more Jinx!! :shock: , thanks for the update

Bobmc- NSCLC- stageIIB- left pneumonectomy- 5/2/01

MRI's taken 12/18/03 - 2 brain mets found- named em Frick & Frack

PET taken 1/5 - hot spot in mediastinum May be cancer??

"Absolutely insist on enjoying life today!"