Norme?/ How's buddy

stephnewyork34

I had a PM from Norme this morning. Norme, I hope you don't mind my sharing with the rest some of what you wrote.

They got hit with a terrible snow/ice storm so things are moving very slow by them.

Hospice has been brought in and they are doing what they can to keep Buddy comfortable. He is having alot of pain and not eating. He is just too weak. Norme is doing what she needs to do but needs to spend as much time with Buddy as she can. At this point Buddy is not able to be out of the house. He is just too weak and having too much pain. Norme has her hands full I am sure.

At this time I am just praying for both of them. One that they have the time they need together and that they both are able to find peace throughout all of this.

Wishing them both enough......

Much love,

Shirley

thanks Shirley for responding for me. Also thanks for the phone call today, that was very sweet but as you seen, talking by phone is also hard for when buddy is on the move, i must be at his side for fear of his falling. he did fall on me two nights ago. we finally got him up. it is like he has alzhimer (however the spelling)plus cancer. He just does not think to tell me plus with the voice so low, I did give him a bell but he doesn't remember to ring that either.

he is now starting tonight on morphin to see if that will take away the pain. sure do hope so but i am also afraid it will make him weaker so will never be able to have him out of my sight.

got to go, here him up again. thanks

Norme, my prayers are certainly with you and Buddy! I pray that he will have more good days than bad. So glad you have Hospice there to help you. I don't know quite how I would have made it without them here for me! Keep in touch with us as you can.

Norme,

I also want you to know that I am thinking of you and Buddy. I feel so badly for what you are going through. It must be so hard. You are such a great caretaker, I'm sure that Buddy appreciates everything you do for him very much. I will be praying for you both.

Norme,

I want you to know that we all are anxious to hear how both of you are but understand that Buddy needs your undivided attention. Just know when you have a chance to send a note, it is appreciated. Sorry to hear about your weather. We are having ice and snow too. I pray for strength and courage for you to face each day and that something will give Buddy relief from the pain. God Bless.

Norme,

It was nice to talk to you and thank you for helping me with the chat feature. I think I will be using that more and more. It is nice to be able to chat anytime and not just durning the scheduled times. Rick, this is one sweet improvement. Thank you too.

I am glad you are getting better pain meds for Buddy. I hope they help give him some relief from what he is feeling. Who knows, it might help with the memory issue too. I know it did for Randy. Some of the other meds he was taking left him so out of it, it was scary.

Take care always,

Much love,

Shirley

Dearest Norme..

Your load as well as Buddy's are so very very heavy to bear. You are an exceptionally strong woman who continues to fight fight and fight some more. One who refuses to give up and keeps looking for that silver lining.

I am in constant admiration before you and call upon God's blessings for you and Buddy that he may support you and continue to love you both and look over you in all things.

Good night Norme...sweet dreams...

Francine

Norme,

My prayers are with you and Buddy, as well as for the hospice people to have the wisdom to do what will help the most. I have "known" you such a short time, but you have made a big, big impression on me as such a caring, competent woman with a great sense of humor and common sense. Buddy is a lucky guy to have had you and your love all this time, and I'm sure he knows that better than anyone. I pray his pain will decrease and that you will have more quality time together, and that you will have God's strength in this difficult time.

BeckyCW

Norme,

Dear Lord, I lift up Buddy to you for healing and complete cure of the impurities that are in his body. Jesus his body is your temple and by your stripes he is healed. We claim that healing and thank you... Daily prayers for you and Buddy.

Norme, hang in there and get some rest yourself...

God Bless

Karen