Going Off Line For A Week........

MO_Sugar

Just so no one worries, I will be off line from 2/2 to 2/9 while in St. Louis. I will be working the Sport and Travel Show there. There is a slim chance I can "borrow" a computer at the hotel I will be staying at (owned by the co I work for) to check email or whatever but I know I won't have alot of computer time.

I do hope to get a chance to meet CindyRN while I am there.

Have a great week and I will be praying for you all.

God Bless,

MO

Looks like Mother Nature is going to throw a Crystal Party (ice storm) on Saturday / Sunday - Sunday / Monday, so I guess I am leaving for St. Louis on Saturday so I can be sure to get there. I can always take the train to get around once I am there but my lil car just does NOT like it when I try and drive her on ice!

Have a great week + and I am praying for you.

God Bless,

MO

MO,

Have a safe trip and look froward to hearing from you when you get back. It will be nice for you to meet Cindy. I didn't realize she was from St. Louis. Have a great time and be safe. It is tough driving on ice and black ice is even more frightening. Stay well and prayers for you...

God Bless

Karen