Laurie

KatieB

Hey Katie,

Mom's doing well. Talked to her on Monday.. She's back to work and so far shes doing great. :D Thank you so much for asking! I will call her again on thursday or friday to check in to see how her first full week of work went, I'm trying not to bug her.. I tend to be a worrier.. :roll: ! She is starting back part time and will work her way back to full time. She likes being back to work and getting her mind off from things! Said shes been "catching up" with everyone. She had a considerable amount of back pain recently and the ran a bone scan on her. It was negative.. but she has dengenerative arthristis of the spine. On May 7th she will go back to see the oncologist and that my friend is the dreaded three month CT scan.. :shock: !!

I am so estatic for you that your father had a clean scan!! What a wonderful blessing!

((((((Hugs)))))))

Laurie

Laurie,

Love the new pics!!!!! So glad to finally put a face with the posts!!:) I was starting to see a Panda bear as your face in my mind!!!LOL!!!!! Loved the eyes on that bear!!:)

My mom is doing very well. She is starting her 5th treatment next week!!! Her blood counts are PERFECT!!! She didn't need procrit, or the neupogen stuff at all this round!!!!:) After the 6th treatment they will do the scans and see where we're at. Hopefully she'll be getting a break. Praying for that.:) SHe's in great spirits also. Thanks for asking!!!:)

Deanna,

I'm so glad to hear that she is doing so well! :D It seems like she has had "minimal side effects" and that is a wonderful thing. I will pray extra hard for her! It sounds like she just might get that break! :D

Blessing to you and your Mom!

Laurie