Just Looking for Friends

Appleneesy35

Hi everyone! My name is Shanna and I was just recently diagnosed with Stage IV NSCLC (Adenocarcinoma, Bronchioaveolar, and Squamous Cell). I found out today that they think it is metastasizing to my spine and liver. I was diagnosed on September 22. I feel very isolated although I do have an AMAZING support system. I just want to connect with people I can relate to. Feel free to contact me and read my profile. I am looking forward to being apart of your lives! 

Hi Shanna, 

Welcome to the Lung Cancer Support Community message boards. I see that you are also a Texan! I am sorry that you have to be here. However I am glad that you have an amazing support team. We have a great group here. Please let us know if you have any questions. 

Also if you would like someone to personally talk to, LUNGevity has a LifeLine program that connects you with someone who is (or has been) in a similar situation. Here is the link to get connected: http://www.LUNGevity.org/LifeLine

I look forward to getting to know you. 

Cindy

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Shanna.  Welcome.  You are early in your journey.  ? 3 different types of Lung Cancer.  Wow. 

Have you started a treatment?  Please keep us posted on how things are going. We have been

through this , feel free to ask questions or tell us how you are coping.

Donna G