Good bone scan

Tiny

I'm posting in the Early Stage forum so that Janet W won't feel so alone when she checks in :lol: !

The nurse just called with the results of my bone scan last Friday and everything looks "normal" in that department. :P:D

I'm scheduled to visit the onc again the end of June to see where we go next. I'm rejoicing in today's good news...I'll try to enjoy the interim time and let future scans take care of themselves (easier said than done 8) )

Hey Tiny; Rejoice, Rejoice, Rejoice !!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Go out and celebrate !!!; just don't fall off any rock walls !!; :lol:

I know exactly what ya mean by " easier said than done " the waiting and wondering can drag you down: had my scans on April 7th and see my onc. on Fri. ; way too much time to speculate, were gonna talk about it;

God bless and be well

Bobmc - NSCLC - stage IIB - left pneumonectomy - 5/2/01

" absolutely insist on enjoying life today!!"

tiny im so happy for you i didnt get my results yet went 2 mondays ago but having headaches i go in june for fa few scans also (janet w)

tcandy214 stage IIa rupper lobe lobectomy no chemo or rad

Great news on your bone scan--may you have many more clean scans------no one other than relatives and cancer patients understand how scary these tests are and how relieved you are when you get good news---

I used to be happy if I got a raise---or new furniture---amazing how a clean scan can uplift your spirits!!!! Priorities sure change with cancer--

regards Eileen

6/00 NSCLC LOBECTOMY 6/00 UPPER RIGHT LUNG