Ct scan results

Bruce u

I had an upper left lobe lobectomy followed by 4 rounds of adjuvant chemo in 2007. Been NED since until a march ct showed ground glass opacity in two lobes of right lung. I had just gotten over pneumonia so was hoping it was infection but my gp and surgeon were very concerned. Had a follow up ct and results today said previous opacities were resolved and no metastis seen. Sounds good to me.

Bruce,

Sounds wonderful to me....  I have my semi-annual oncology visit on 7/25 with a CT of the chest before and am dreading the scanziety!  

Guess we're all in the same boat!

Stay the course.

Tom

Bruce,

Yay! Congratulations on the good news! It just doesn't get much better than that.  I'll be finding out tomorrow about the scan I had on Monday; the last one showed that my lung had collapsed again (only a mucus plug), so I'm hoping the lung is back & fingers crossed for no nasty surprises.

Happy

for you!

Ruthie

• 6 months later...

Thats great news Bruce and it makes me personally think positive about my own journey so thanks for your input

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk