Baker

Hello..

My name is Baker, I am 50 year old male.  Diagnosed with adenocarcinoma nslc last year.  When first Diagnosed in Jordan they said it was st 4, whereas in Germany st 2b.  I must add that I am also suffering fro SLE since 1987 which Mau confused the first nslc diagnosis in Jordan.  At any rate I would like to share my case with you all hoping that will be helpful to all.  I have done 6 chemotherapy six months ago and recently 10 cycles of radiotherapy in Germany, which didn't make any  change.. I had to 're do chemotherapy of Vinovallbin.  Can anyone share his/her experience of those drug with me..

Thank you..

Hello, Baker,

Welcome to LCSC! I am sorry to hear about your diagnosis.Thank you for sharing your story.While no two journeys with cancer are the same, I hope that you connect with someone on LCSC who has similar experiences. If you'd like, I will do some research and see if we can connect you with anyone who has been on the same treatments.

In the meantime, please keep us posted! There are many of us on this site who will be supporting you and following your journey. Please feel free to continue posting on the discussion boards and reading the blogs. If you're interested, you can start your own blog on this site as well. Know that we are here for you!

Lauren
--
Digital Community Manager
LUNGevity Foundation