ok I'm really hating this cancer now........

Sohopeful

Well I don't post too often... however I read almost every day... So happy to read the good news... and so sad to hear about those with sad news......

My Father was given his "It's Lung cancer stage 4" news April 2003. He has done the Chemo & 2 rounds of Radaition. After thinking he was doing good WHAM..... now we have a tumor in his spine. Yes making a "pain" of it's self so to speak. They found a mass on the gland by the kidney. So tomorrow he should be in the hospital to remove the tumor in his spine.....

I hate cancer..... my Dad is so young..... he will be 58 in April.

So nice to know... I have a place to read about others with the same stuff going on. Nice to have a place to complain ... which is what I"m really doing now.

Michelle

Dad has Non small cell Stage 4 April 2003

Hello,

You are in the right place and you have a name that we could all use because we are all so hopeful.Just keep hanging in there and posting and start feeling the love and compassion of the people in here.I really think that all the prayers that are generated in here do some awesome things to make us hopeful too.TBone

Hi Michelle.

TBone is right all you can do is keep the faith and roll with the punches. As hard as it may seem, you must try and keep a positive attitude and look for the good in what ever comes your way. As bleak as things may seem your father is still with you so enjoy and treasure every moment that you can share.

God Bless,

Howard

Yea Michele;

I'm with ya, hate this cancer stuff too, :x But regardless we still have to deal with the beast !! :roll: so hang in there!! and remember good to be a SURVIVOR today!! Be praying for you and your dad!

Keep on keepin on!!

God bless, be well and your dad will be in my thoughts and prayers!!

Bobmc- NSCLC- stageIIB- left pneumonectomy- 5/2/01

MRI's taken 12/18/03 - 2 brain mets found- named em Frick & Frack

PET taken 1/5 - hot spot in mediastinum May be cancer??

"Absolutely insist on enjoying life today!"