Tim is gone

Anniemac

Annie, I am so sorry for your losing Tim. It sounds like Tim had many loving prayers going up in his honour, and alot of love surrounding him. I hope that, when you are up to it, you come back again. You know how we are, we like to keep tabs on our family...take care, and, again, I am so sorry. Deb

Annie,

Words cannot express how sorry I am. I am so thankful you had your family with you when Tim passed on. I pray you find peace in the time to come. I know you will miss him terribly and it is going to hurt for a long time. Hold onto your wonderful memories of Tim and keep them close to your heart. Know he was loved and will be missed and know also that you were the most wonderful wife he could have asked for and did all you could to make him happy.

May you find peace in your heart,

Much Love,

Shirley

Annie,

I'm so sorry for your loss. My Dad and I are in the same boat as you at the same time. Things were so hectic this past week with my mothers funeral and family visiting that today is the first day I was alone to take it all in. I hope that you get lots of rest and email me anytime.

Take Care.

Annie,

My heart goes out to you. I am so sorry for your loss. Tim was a lucky man to have you with him through all of this. I can only hope that you chose to focus on the wonderful memories the two of you have made together rathan than the illness that has separated you.

A special prayer for you tonight!

CathyR

Annie,

Please accept my deepest condolences on your loss. Tim was so brave and strong, he fought well.

I pray that God bring you peace and comfort in this difficult time ahead. Please know that we are here for you whenever you need, whatever we can do to help.

God Bless you,

Carleen