Need your feedback on Tapatalk

KatieB

Tapatalk App- Do you use it?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. How many people use the Tapatalk mobile app to access this message board?

• Yes I use it daily/often
    • No I have rarely/never used it

Hi all. 

We are deciding whether or not Tapatalk has been a useful tool and if we should eliminate it to avoid user confusion.

Please take a moment to answer the poll question. 

Thank you!

• 3 months later...

It has been a very good site for me because without it i think i wouldve fallen to pieces and people dont sugar coat but give you facts about their personal journey and that there is hope

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

I just downloaded the Lungevity app today and was asked to also download Tapatalk which I did.  I tried to login to Lungevity to read and reply, however, it doesn't recognize my sign on from here, although i use  the same email address.  I don't know if I'm able to navigate to find the forums as on my desktop.  I'll try later.

Thanks.

Linda.

I do not use Tapatalk.  I did download the LUNGevity app but like others, had difficulty signing in.  It does not recognize my user name and password that I've already established on this forum.  So rather than fight with the app, I don't use it.

Thank you for the feedback Linda and Tom. I'm sorry you're having difficulty using LCSC in the LC Navigator App. I'll report these issues to our web team and try to get some information as to why it isn't working for you.

Lauren
--
Digital Community Manager
LUNGevity Foundation