know anything about c24 or 2c4 I forget which it is

Guest kate218

Guest kate218

Hi

saw on the news a new drug called 2c4, I think. They said it was used for all types of cancer even lung.

Please let me know what you know. Dad had somewhat good news. Taxol is stopping the tumor on the liver from growing. Dr. is thinking of taking him off the Taxol before it destroys his liver. Once we get to that point, there is no turning back. Is there anything new on the horizon? I would think that Sloane would know and have it all, but I've been told by others not so. Please, please keep praying for my Dad. He needs a big miracle. Like fish in a barrel and water into wine miracle. WE have been so lucky so far. His vitals are still good but he is soo weakk after the steroids leave his body. So they are putting him on steroids so he has energy and can be himslef again.

Thanks for your support.

Kate

Guest kate218

Thanks for the support. It seems everytime I start to breathe a little I get knocked down again. I really do believe that the prayers have been keeping him around as long as he has been. It is 15 months since he was first dx. Tough Irishman.

Kate