Happy cancerversary!

Susan Cornett

One year ago today, I was diagnosed with late stage lung cancer following a lobectomy of my upper left lung.  The rest of 2016 brought chemo, a second surgery, a second cancer diagnosis, and enough anxiety to power a small city.  But all that matters is I AM ALIVE TODAY.  There are so many cancer patients who don't make it this far and I will not take this for granted.  I have three trips planned this year and get to see my precious niece marry the love of her life in a couple of months.  

Now I just have to get through tomorrow's scan results. 

Susan!

Well, how about that!  From scanziety child to survivor to a wedding celebration all in one year!  

I have a good feeling about tomorrow's scan.  Mine is in two days and I must confess I have a touch of scanziety looming.  But, that is part of the drill.  I long to hear your good news results.

Stay the course.

Tom

Susan, you must be so excited for your upcoming adventures and I'm so happy that you can share in your niece's special day! I remember your first post in LCSC and I've loved watching you become an integral part of this community! Thank you for supporting and encouraging so many of our members. Your posts truly make a difference. I am sending all of the love and positive vibes to you and Tom for your upcoming scans.

Lauren
--
Digital Community Manager
LUNGevity Foundation

Susan!

Well, how about that!  From scanziety child to survivor to a wedding celebration all in one year!  

I have a good feeling about tomorrow's scan.  Mine is in two days and I must confess I have a touch of scanziety looming.  But, that is part of the drill.  I long to hear your good news results.

Stay the course.

Tom

I'm sorry I'm late. I do hope you had a good scan today with awesome results!!
[emoji1]

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk