my mom's non small cell lung cancer

Guest Elliko Shutt

Guest Elliko Shutt

My mother who was diagnosed late August with a two inch tumour has gone through radiation and two different chemos with no improvement. In fact it has spread to her other lung and lymph nodes. I am looking at the possibility of alternatives. has anyone ever heard of tianxian liquid. i saw info on it on the internet. thanks for any replies

Dear Elliko,

Comsumer BEWARE!!! There are many scams out there that pray upon the sick. (oh sooo sad, and oh so true) I am NOT 100% on Alternative Meds, but I'm not going to say they don't help either! In the 7+ years I have dealt with being a lung cancer survivor and dealing with many lung cancer survivors I don't know of to many that can say they have had outstanding results from Alternative Meds. I have heard many of them say they are very expensive. But, I never say never!! I have heard of those that DON'T have lung cancer get good results from different Alternative Meds, but not a good % that are dx.d with lung cancer. Please be careful when looking into this. We did have one man that had his wife on Alternative Meds say she was doing wonderful on them, but I haven't seen him write into the group for a long time. And I have to add that his wife also had Chemo and radiation treatments as well. sooooo!

It's a hard call to make.

Best wishes to you and your mom.

Warm and gentle Hugs,