A Little Off Topic (not lung cancer) but good news from me!

Remembering Dave

Hi, this is Karen - in case you're new or don't remember, I'm Dave C's wife (SCLC) and last summer I was diagnosed with and had a little surgery to remove a Stage II melanoma. I had my six month checking-me-out with my oncology surgeon and he proclaimed me lump free for another six months! So with Dave still in remission (knock on wood) things are looking up for us, for 2004.

God Bless everyone,

Karen C.

Karen,

Happy to hear that all is well for you and your check-up. That is great and you and David deserve the best year ever 2004. Little Faith amnd all of you are doing great. What a way to start a new year. We are all so blessed. God is good and hears our prayers. Picure of your little Faith is priceless. Must have been at Holloween. Take care and look forward to the pics with the wig. I loved the pics of your choco lab too...Take care

Blessings and prayers... 8)

Karen

Guest Karen C

that photo of Faith as a pumpkin is Halloween, alright - in China! We got her on October 23 and on the 31st we were in Guangzhou doing our business with the U.S. Embassy to get her Visa and visited the Hard Rock Cafe in the basement of our hotel and took her in her pumpkin outfit, which you can see from the photo - SHE HATED, ha! Little 13 month old baby, probably thinking - WHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE BIG CRAZY WHITE PEOPLE? that was 2002.

Believe me, she didn't like her ladybug costume this year much better!

Ha!

Karen C.

Karen,

Congratulations on the good news. Whew! Here's to a healthy 2004 for you and David! And Faith!

Now... Either get a picture of Faith smiling up there, or light a fire under David for the drag pictures! (I hate seeing her unhappy :cry: , even if it was over a year ago.) :P

I'm sooooooo glad you're all clear!

BeckyCW